Estate Planning for Every Stage of Life
A comprehensive estate plan does more than just pave the way for a smooth transition of wealth to your heirs. It also helps you avoid problems that keep your loved ones from receiving the benefits and protection they deserve, and it keeps Uncle Sam from getting more than his share. A comprehensive plan prepared the right way will give you peace of mind.
Estate Planning Services
Drazen Law Group, LLC offer Connecticut’s most comprehensive suite of estate planning services including:
- Preparation of wills, trusts, advance medical directives, living wills and durable powers of attorney
- Preparation of HIPAA medical information releases
- Preparation for the smooth transition of wealth after your death, minimize the impact of estate taxes and protect your estate from creditors and the creditors of your children
- Strategies to avoid expenses that deplete the value of the estate you pass on to your heirs
- Planning to ensure that the property you designate will go to the people you designate after your death and protect inheritances in the event that your heirs get divorced
- Charitable gifting strategies including charitable remainder trusts, charitable remainder annuity trusts, charitable remainder income trusts, charitable annuities, charitable lead trusts, charitable planning with retirement benefits and the establishment of private foundations
- Traditional gifting strategies including traditional gift trusts, generation gifting trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, grantor retained unit trusts, grantor retained income trusts, family limited partnerships, and family limited liability companies
- Planning for life insurance payments, including irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Planning for marital deductions and exclusions, including marital deduction trust planning, disclaimer trusts, qualified terminable interest property trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts, and credit shelter trusts
Let Drazen Law Group, LLC help you lay the groundwork for a powerful financial legacy. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call (203) 877-7511.
Estate Planning Isn’t Just for Seniors
It’s never too early to start estate planning. The sooner you start, the more prepared you will be for life’s unexpected twists and turns. If you’re under 40, keep these three simple tips in mind:
- Start planning now regardless of net worth.
- Have the “what if?” conversations with friends and family.
- Focus on the basics like life insurance, a will, a living will and a durable power of attorney.
Drazen Law Group, LLC has helped hundreds of young singles and couples develop their initial estate planning documents. We can help you, too. Call (203) 877-7511 to schedule a consultation.
The Drazen Law Toolkit
As part of the Pathways to Prosperity ® Process, Drazen Law Group, LLC’s employs Connecticut’s most comprehensive array of legal and financial services to help you during your wealth accumulation journey and to prepare you for whatever the future brings.
Life Care Planning | Estate Planning | Elder Law | Asset Protection | Disability Planning | Pet Trusts | Tax/Estate Tax Planning | Long-Term Care Planning | Care Coordination | Trust Administration | Probate | Conservatorship/Guardianship | Special Needs Planning | Business Continuation/Succession Planning | Real Estate | Special Needs Planning with Lawsuit Proceeds | Planning for Same Sex Couples, Unmarried Couples, Blended Families & Singles
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact Drazen Law Group, LLC at (203) 877-7511