Elder Law Attorney CT- Why Choose Us?
Your peace of mind is our objective.
Drazen Law Group, LLC helps you develop a proactive plan for your future. We empower our clients to have a positive impact on their own lives and the lives of their loved ones.
1. Interdisciplinary staff. Our team of professionals includes attorneys, care coordinators and support staff who work together to meet your needs.
2. Focus. Elder law, estate planning, tax planning and business continuation planning are our only areas of practice. You get specialized expertise that is hard to find in general practice law firms.
3. Experience. Since 1985, Drazen Law Group has been serving individuals, families and businesses in Connecticut and across the country.
4. Innovative approach. Our unique Lifetime Pathways® approach delivers better solutions because it empowers you to consider factors that are often overlooked in the planning process.
5. Extensive referral network. No matter what service you need, we can help you find it. Get referrals to accountants, financial planners, life insurance agents, therapists, realtors and more. Let us open doors for you at public benefit agencies, long-term care facilities, home health agencies and more.
6. We work with people in every stage of life. Our clients range from young people developing their very first estate plans to older adults who need help caring for an aging spouse or parent. Many of our clients have been with us for years.
7. Customized solutions. The situation you are facing is unique. That’s why the Lifetime Pathways® approachworks so well. It results in solutions that are perfectly customized to meet the needs of the client.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, call Drazen Law Group, LLC at (203) 877-7511.