Long-Term Care Planning Workshop
How To Keep Long Term Care From Becoming A Long Term Financial Crisis
March 7, 2023
West Haven Senior Center
201 Noble Street Upper Fl
West Haven, CT 06516
Accidents, injury, and illness happen without warning, and dementia can sneak up on you—yet most seniors do not
have the right legal plans in place to protect their assets, wishes, and personal control if short or long-term
We invite you to join attorney Steven Rubin for a free Workshop where you will learn how to put safeguards in place to ensure your assets, wishes, and long-term care needs are handled the way YOU want, no matter what happens.
- MYTH: Your will or trust will help you during incapacity
- MYTH: Doctors and financial institutions will automatically allow family members to make important decisions on your behalf
- MYTH: All of your long-term care expenses will be covered by Medicare or your private insurance
Don’t Leave the Security and Happiness of Your Golden Years to Chance…
When you attend our free educational Workshop, you will discover:
- The bare minimum documentation you need to ensure your family can make decisions and immediately access medical records and bank accounts to maintain your bills and monthly obligations if short or long-term incapacity occurs.
- A no-nonsense breakdown of the differences between Medicare, Medicaid, and Long-Term Care Insurance…and exactly what is covered under each option if you require hospitalization or long-term care.
- What long-term care will really cost and how to make sure your children are never left scrambling to sell off your assets or foot the bill for your care.
- How to qualify for Medicaid and VA benefits without sacrificing everything you own in the process.
- Easy ways to empower your entire family and chosen caregivers to understand and make all the decisions you want in an emergency.
- How to keep the government out of your business (and out of your wallet!) if you are temporarily or permanently incapacitated and unable to make decisions for yourself.
Proper planning can help you protect your independence, preserve your dignity, and stay in full control as you age.